Selling your home in the San Antonio real estate market shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Selling your home has many important steps and it usually is the largest business transaction most of us will ever make. Making the smart move of choosing a San Antonio REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. The SA Realty Watch Group’s services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond.
We are committed to guiding you at each step of the home-selling process to ensure that you get every dollars worth for your valued property. Our expertise, resources, and diligence help to ensure that the selling process is as seamless and profitable for you as possible. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Our systematic approach to follow-up and follow-through guides you through every aspect of the selling process.
We take a comprehensive approach to the sales process. Finding the right buyer often requires that proper staging, marketing, and timing all align. The real estate marketplace can be a competitive one. Our goal is to make your home stand out.
To this end, we will be responsible for the marketing activities necessary to sell your house. This includes the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan designed to showcase your property to the right buyers.
Furthermore, many home sales occur as a result of internal networking between real estate professionals to pair buyers and sellers. We are deeply connected within the local real estate community, giving your property optimal exposure.
Keller Williams Realty® is an International real estate company and all of our listings are promoted throughout the local market and the world.
First impressions matter! The correct staging of your home can go a long way toward achieving a successful sale at the highest price. Even minor alterations can have a major impact. Here are a few general guidelines that can help transform your home and ensure you to get top-dollar. In general:
- Start from the outside: A well-kept lawn can help secure a strong first-impression for your home. A day or two of yard work can mean a world of difference in the buyers mind. A clean lawn and well-groomed landscape will help bring in prospective buyers from the beginning.
- The front door welcomes the prospect: Doorways and entrances are usually the first thing a visitor sees inside of your home. Step outside your front door and take an objective view. A fresh coat of paint or scrubbing your door clean will be well worth the effort invested. A seasonal door decoration can instantly give your home a warm, inviting feel.
- Highlight your home: Ample lighting will project a feeling of warmth to the potential buyers. Clean windows will also help illuminate walls and ceilings.
- Clean kitchens and sparkling bathrooms help sell homes: Be sure these rooms are gleaming! Counter tops should be clean and free of clutter. Repair caulking in bathtubs and showers. Fixtures should always be polished. Putting out fresh towels is a nice touch.
- A place for everything: Make sure beds are made and clothing is put away. Neat, well-organized closets show that there is ample storage space. Straightening newspapers, magazines or other “homey clutter” will help improve your homes image to buyers.
- Check for repairs: Minor flaws in your home suggest neglect to the prospect. Be sure to clean and check major appliances. If a potential buyer can find a minor defect in a house, he or she will often assume there are more serious underlying issues.
- Last, relax and have fun! Once a showing is scheduled, try to make plans for lunch or to visit a friend. Having homeowners milling around will often make prospect buyers feel uncomfortable and hurry through a showing. So, relax, and let me do my job to showcase your beautiful home.
As Your San Antonio Real Estate Professional, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Use our House Values Report to find out what your neighborhood homes are selling for in 2 easy steps!
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home in the San Antonio real estate market is very important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner. Sometimes sellers will get their list price and after the inspection several things can happen. Repairs requests could be made, price reduction requested, a bit of both or the buyer could just walk away. We always recommend having your home inspected and making repairs prior to placing it on the market. Typically the repair costs are lower when you can plan it all out versus being rushed into making a decision and trying to find costs.
Closing Costs, What to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 6% to 8%.
- Local property transfer tax, country transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
Want to know what your approximate net will be after closing? Click on the link below and request a comparative market analysis for your home.
Complete the form below to get an “Estimate” of Seller’s Closing Costs and Net Proceeds after selling your home.